Outpost Alpha Protection Service
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Outpost Alpha Protection Service (OAPS) is a twin stick shooter set in orbit around five different planets in the same solar system. The OAPS is the new military service setup, in a panic, to defend humanity's first scientific endeavor outside our own solar system. Using the latest weapons and spaceships, the OAPS aim is to defend these planets from alien attack.
Humanity's first outpost, Alpha, is a group of scientific settlements conducting highly valuable research on planets around the star Madeupo 1234. Research being carried out includes what dogs really think, how to remove cat pictures from mass surveillance data and if the meaning of life really is 42.
Being an Outpost Alpha Protector (OAP), no two days will be the same, you'll be shooting aliens one day then bombing them the next. Get real skills, valuable qualifications and friends for life* while travelling the universe. And no matter what your gender, race or age, as an OAP you'll be treated equally, with contempt.
*connect through stalkbook where stalking people you know is easier than ever!
- Save humanity from the worst alien attack since the last one
- Twin stick shooter set in orbit around five planets
- Five different game modes to master
- Old school top ten highscore chasing
- Custom Keybindings
- Controller support
- Windows 7 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Ubuntu 12.04 | SteamOS
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz | AMD Phenom II X2 3 GHz
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600gt | AMD Radeon HD 3870
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB HDD